Hi folks, we’re under one week into full release and already custom skins have become a thing. Every year I download two Football Manager 2021 skins, one of which will not be available.
The other FM21 skin is called Heffem and is made by Krysler, this is by far my favourite FM 2021 skin and has been my go to for a couple of years. Supporting various resoltions you can download one of three Skins, the standard is 1920 x 1080, or for smaller monitors 1600 x 900 and 1366 x 768.
FM 2021 Skins: Heffem Screenshots
Football Manager 2021 Skins: Heffem Download
Please download the Heffem Skin by clicking below, you will be redirected to the creators download page:
How To Install Football Manager 2021 Skins
- Download the skins pack, choose the best skin for you resolution and extract using WinRAR or 7zip on windows or Unarchiver for Mac to the below.
- For windows extract to documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2021>graphics>skins (if the graphics and skins folders do not exist create them.) or for Mac extract to user>your mac username>library>application support>sports interactive>Football Manager 2021>graphics>skins
- Open FM 2021 and navigate to preference and interface.
- Tick the box ‘reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’.
- Untick the box ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’
- Click confirm. All done.
Mac users to access your files on Mac open ‘Finder’, click ‘Go’ from the menubar, press and hold the ‘alt’ key to show ‘library’ in your menu, while still holding ‘alt’ click it, then go to ‘Application Support’ > ‘Sports Interactive’ > ‘Football Manager 2021’
FM 2021 Latest
/ 5 days ago
Football Manager 2021 may be drawing to a close, but it doesn’t mean there...