Most Premier League clubs don’t have player faces included in FM 2017, the club kits are not the real ones and the club logos are missing as well. No need to play the game like that, you can enjoy all the bells and whistles of the game with the real player and staff faces, real kits and real club and competition logos for the Premier League and also for most major international competitions.
Here’s how your game will look like after installing our FM 2017 Premier League Graphics Pack (click on images to expand):
The download includes the following goodies:
- Real club logos for all Premier League clubs.
- Real club kits for all Premier League clubs.
- Real competition logos for Premier League, FA Cup and also international competitions like Champions League, Europa League etc.
- Player and staff faces for Premier League clubs, offered by our friends at DF 11 Facepacks (make sure you visit their new website!).
FM 2017 Premier League Graphics Pack Download
Download the graphics pack by clicking the image below:
How to Install FM 2017 Premier League Graphics Pack
1. After downloading the file you have to extract it to Documents > Sport Interactive > Football Manager 2017.
2. In the game click “Preferences”, then “Interface”, then “Clear cache”. Activate the setting saying “Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences”. Then click “Reload skin” and the graphics should appear in your game.