Today’s FM 13 video blog is about interaction in Football Manager 2013, whether that is interaction with your staff, players or with other managers or players from other clubs.
Here’s a quick list of the new features and improvements:
- club and international managers can interact and comment on each others decisions
- new interactions with players from other clubs
- new interactions with staff
- new interactions with players – defend a signing, criticise a player, ask to withdraw from international football
- more advice from staff, including advice on what to tell the press before or after a match
- ask a staff member to stay when another club offers him a contract
Here’s Miles Jacobson with all the details:
In case you haven’t found out yet, the FM 2013 release date is November 2nd and if you pre-order the game trough our store you will receive access to a beta version two weeks before that release date! Interested?Click and pre-order Football Manager 2013 for just 27 pounds!
If you are feeling lucky you can take part in our FM2013 GiveAway for a chance to win a free copy of Football Manager 2013, ready to download on release date!
If you missed the previous posts, here are the new FM 13 features that were announced so far:
FM 2013 International Management
- more in depth media and club interaction, leading to a lot more pressure on the international manager, similar to real life
- more sophisticated player interaction
- team meetings during tournaments and not only
- tone system is now implemented in press conferences and not only in team talks
- improved media interaction in international management (example: journalists will question your squad selection)
- special coverage of a very special day in football management
- manager style and philosophy are now important when applying for a job as chairmen tend to like a particular style
- AI transfers are now more realistic because they take the club philosophy and playing style into account
- new contract clauses for promotion and relegation
- new requirements when sending players on loan, such as the position they should play in and the squad status
- players can now request a loan deal to be terminated if they feel they are not getting enough first team football
- scouts now rate player for each role, in addition to the general positions on the pitch
- revamped scout report screen, much easier to see the essential information
- better graphical illustration of the differences in attributes
- highlight key attributes for a specific role
- compare position ability of two players
- compare staff: coaches, physios, scouts etc
- revamped youth academy and reserves competitions in England
- co-ownership deals updated giving more liberty to negotiate such transfers
- MLS updated, Montreal Impact are included in the new game
- all the playable leagues were updated, including a the new youth rules in the… Romanian league! (plus several others)
- completely new module, much easier to manage as general and match training are in the same screen
- improved individual training module
- you can send your coaches to study and get training badges, improving their skills
- training camps – you can send your team to training camps during the summer or, depending on the league, during the winter break as well
- Head of youth development – the man who will make sure that you recruit the best youngsters in your region but also manage your youth team
- Chief scout – the man who will filter the various scout reports, presenting you only the most viable options for transfers. This staff member can also handle assigning your scouts to specific tasks.
- this new staff member will handle all kinds of transfer business for you, including selling unwanted players or loaning out youngsters
- separate leaderboards for each game mode (full career, FM Classic, challenges).
- separate leaderboards for nations/divisions.
- sophisticated scoring system that takes into account trophies, goals scored, but also the initial reputation of the club that you achieved those results with.
- fully integrated with Steam, you will be able to compare your score to those of your Steam friends.
- manager wages count towards the points you earn, so now there’s a point in negotiating a higher salary with your club.
- much easier to set up, network games will run through the powerful Steam servers.
- you have the possibility to export your team from single player mode into a network game. This way you can play against one of your friends regardless of which season your team is playing in the single player mode. For instance, I could play with Viitorul Constanta against Darren’s Scarborough or Kevin’s Toronto FC!
- agree on match view settings before the actual game, which avoids having the two players having different settings.
- New physics engine, which allows more realistic ball trajectories. The ball is now affected by pitch conditions and weather.
- Player bodies are more realistic.
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) more realistic.
- New cameras and the possibility to zoom in and out.
- Increased stadium details.
- live feed of suggestions and updates during the match in a single, customizable, panel, instead of multiple panels like in FM 2012
- quicker in-game substitutions
- animated action bar and match info bar during the match
- easier access to camera selection and match speed settings
FM 2020 Latest
/ 3 months ago
This Football Manager youth development guide explains how one crop of wonderkids took Scarborough from the...
/ 4 months ago
How do you find Wonderkids In Football Manager? This guide will focus on how...
/ 4 months ago
What are Football Manager touchline shouts and why should we use them? This guide...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Best FM20 Tactics
/ 3 months ago
The latest addition to our best football Manager 2020 Tactics; The 3 Amigo's is...
After months of talking about the communities work its finally time to share my...
This guide describes how to create real life tactics in FM20. From Klopp’s dynamic 4-3-3, to...
Hey guys and welcome to another FM20 top tip as we cover how to break...