It’s official, Football Manager 2015 is coming in November and new features will be revealed in October!
You can sign up to the new loyalty scheme called inSIder before 1st September to get 10% off from the digital download at the SEGA Store.
Here’s the new game logo:
The same as last year anyone who pre-orders Football Manager 2015 will get early access to a fully-playable Beta version, available around two weeks before the official release date. Careers started in the Beta version can be continued in the full game.
FM 2020 Latest
/ 1 week ago
This Football Manager youth development guide explains how one crop of wonderkids took Scarborough from the...
/ 1 month ago
How do you find Wonderkids In Football Manager? This guide will focus on how...
/ 1 month ago
What are Football Manager touchline shouts and why should we use them? This guide...
/ 2 months ago
This Football Manager player personality guide follows on from our investigation into which attributes stimulate...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- FM20 Wonderkid: Luis Florentino – Manchester United’s Missing Piece
- FM 2020 Story | Roda to Glory: Troubling the Top Teams
- Football Manager Youth Development Guide: Lower League to Top Flight
- FM20 Wonderkid: Kai Havertz – A Touch Of Class For Chelsea
- FM20 Wonderkid: Ansu Fati – The Worlds Best Player In 2029