Role: winger / advanced playmaker / attacking midfielder / shadow striker / trequartista
Value: £2.3 million
Price tag: £25 million (patch 16.3)
CA: 128 / PA: -8.5 (between 140 and 170)
Victor Kovalenko profile in 2015 (after starting new game, patch 16.3)
Victor Kovalenko profile aged 25 in the year 2021
Victor Kovalenko career history until 2021
The FM 2016 player profile of Victor Kovalenko shows probably the best young prospect in Ukrainian football, a talented attacking midfielder. Shakhtar will most likely try to hang on to this lad due to his home-grown status, but he should be pushing to leave at some point. They won’t let him go cheaply though, I’m pretty sure of that.
In my test save he was bought by FC Porto in January 2019 and did a decent job over there, even though his average ratings dropped compared to his time in Ukraine. He developed good technique and great vision, which would make him a good candidate for an advanced playmaker role. However, I have to say that he is prone to injuries, so his development might suffer because of that.
Did this player develop better in your FM 2016 save? Share a screen shot of his future profile with us by uploading the file below! (please include your name/nickname in the file name)
FM 2021 Latest
- FM22 Save Ideas: 5 Clubs in England to Manage in Football Manager 2022
- FM22 Save Ideas: 5 Teams to Manage based on Summer Transfers
- FM22 Save Ideas: 5 Fallen Giants to Manage in Football Manager 2022
- FM22 Save Ideas: 5 Best Clubs to Manage in Football Manager 2022
- FM22 New Features: New Mode, New Data, New Position