Price tag: £7.5 million (in patch 13.3)
Elber profile in 2012 (after starting new game, patch 13.3)
Elber scouting report from Cagigao of Arsenal
Elber profile aged 27 in the year 2019
Elber career history until 2019
This FM 2013 player profile of Elber shows a good talent from Brazil, a lad that can become a good all-around attacking midfielder. He starts the game at Cruzeiro and the club are willing to let him go for 7.5 million right away, a bit too much for his qualities at the age of 20 but might be worth it considering his potential and future development.
In my test save he ended up at Ajax and produced some solid seasons there. The future profile shows good attributes all-around, not exceptional except his speed and agility but pretty well-balanced. His main position is as a central attacking midfielder but he can also play on the wings given his great speed and solid technique.
Best buy rating: 8.5/10
FM 2021 Latest
- FM22 Save Ideas: 5 Clubs in England to Manage in Football Manager 2022
- FM22 Save Ideas: 5 Teams to Manage based on Summer Transfers
- FM22 Save Ideas: 5 Fallen Giants to Manage in Football Manager 2022
- FM22 Save Ideas: 5 Best Clubs to Manage in Football Manager 2022
- FM22 New Features: New Mode, New Data, New Position