Role: Central Defender, No-nonesense Centre-back, Ball Playing Defender
Value: £4.1 million
Price tag: £5 million (patch 20.1)
Hidden Potential: CA: 131 / PA: 156
Pau Torres profile in 2019 (after starting new game, 20.1)
Pau Torres profile aged 29 in the year 2026
Pau Torres career history until 2026
A solid centre back Torres excels in the air and enjoys good all round ability. With high current ability for a wonderkid Pau could start for most top flight teams but still has plenty of room to grow. He is also very cheap at £5 million.
During our test save the Spaniard developed good speed, strength, aerial ability and good all round mental attributes. With an ambitious personality Torres has little risk of failing to fulfill his potential.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
FM 2020 Latest
/ 6 days ago
This guide describes how to create real life tactics in FM20. From Klopp’s dynamic 4-3-3, to...
/ 1 week ago
Hey guys and welcome to another FM20 top tip as we cover how to break...
/ 2 weeks ago
This guide describes how to create real life tactics in Football Manager. From Klopp’s dynamic 4-3-3,...
/ 2 weeks ago
Hey guys and welcome to another Football Manager 2020 top tip. Today we cover how to...
- FM 2020 Journeyman Story: One More Turn – Vizekusen
- Football Manager 2021 Release Date, BETA, New Features
- How To Create Real Life Tactics In FM20 Part Two: Atalanta Tactic
- FM 2020 Journeyman Story: One More Turn – Unexpected, Ungrateful, Uncalled-For
- FM20 Top Tips: How To Break Down Defensive Tactics In Football Manager