Football Manager 2022 doesn’t have all the licences for the hundreds of teams in the game. We are here to show you how to Install Real Kits in FM22. And it is only going to take a few minutes.
The beauty of installing kit packs in FM 2022, is that you can always keep the game up to date, and if you are starting your own unique save, you can approach some of the wonderful kit makers in the FM community and they can even make you custom kits.
There are loads of kitmakers around, but the best that we’ve found, and have been using for years are FMSlovakia. They are always up to date, they do a wide range of leagues, some that you may think you’ll never need. They also have all the top leagues: Premier League, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, La Liga etc.
They also do a wide range of kit options for teams with more than three strips, giving you the option to pick and choose what kits you want in the game.
Install Real Kits in FM22
In the video below we show you where you can download the kits and how to install real kits in FM22.
Follow the video above and you should have no issues downloading and being able to install real kits in FM22.
How to add these in your FM22
- Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8: C:\Users\”username”\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\graphics\
- Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\”username”\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\graphics\
- Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\graphics\
- Mac OS X: /Users/”username”/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/graphics/
- Mac OS X Catalina: read here)
If you don’t have the graphics folder, create it. We recommend to make a folder in it called Kits and extract this pack in it.
Don’t forget you can buy FM22 through us and by supporting our content you receive an exclusive 30% discount, making the game £27.74. Click the link below to find out more.